Festive Film and Afternoon Tea at St Donat’s Castle
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!”
This magical event returns once more. Arrive between 1.30pm-2pm to indulge in a delicious festive afternoon tea (see menu below) in the charming Dining Hall of St Donat’s Castle. Enjoy the spirit of Christmas songs and piano performed by Sharon Richards before a short walk through the castle to the grand Bradenstoke Hall to watch the family favourite ‘Elf’ the movie. Not even Santa would miss this magical afternoon, that’s why on your way to the film you can stop off for a quick photo with the big man himself!
Things to know…
- Please arrive between 1.30-2pm (you will not be permitted access to the car park earlier than 1.15pm)
- Please note you will be seated on long tables with other groups. If you wish to sit together as a group, please book together or email email@example.com
- Please note there is no space at the tables for pushchairs and prams. Please leave these in the dedicated area of the castle
- This event is recommended for ages 3+. Babies aged 0-2 required a ticket but will not be provided any food and drink
- Please specify any special dietary requirements on booking. Allergens and special dietary requirements not notified cannot be accommodated on the day
- Included in the event is a festive afternoon tea, tea and coffee, squash and viewing of ‘Elf ‘- the movie.